Wednesday, August 5, 2015

4. Little Product Hoe.



 Hi  guysssss. Firstly I would like to apologise for my disappearing act, how cheeky am I ? I had my reasons but I'm back and I'm here to stay. I promise x 

Little Product Hoe!! 
I'll admit it, I'm a such a product hoeee! It's really bad. I need some help guys. i like to experiment. I've tried to many shampoos, conditioners, oils and so many other products, any brand you've heard of I've probably tried it. Whenever I see someone advertising a product and also gives it a great review I always feel the need to also try it, but I've settled down and I've chosen my favourite products for me. I don't plan on changing them anytime soon, but who knows what the future holds.
Here's a list of all the products I use/used and a few pictures to go with it.

Oils.
  • Coconut oil (my life in a bottle!)
  • Tea Tree oil
  • Jamaican castor oil (edges saviour)
  • Pure Shea butter.
  • Jojoba oil






     • Creme of nature shampoo and           conditioner 
     •leave in conditioner (Creme of nature;liquid )
    •leave in conditioner (Shea butter-cream)
    •Creme of nature hair pudding (curl activator)  
    •Eco styling gel
    •Doc miracle edge control 
   • Doo-gro pommade ( mega long hair vitaliser ) 



When I first started using Creme of nature it was so good to me, this would have been the product I would have used forever, until the shampoo started irritating my scalp. I had no other choice but to switch up. Now I use CANTU! And I absolute love it ! I only use the shampoo, conditioner, co-wash and the curling pudding. I will dedicate a whole blogpost to the cantu products very soon .  You see what I mean guysss? I'm such a product hoe, I don't even feel bad for not being loyal lol. 



Once again i would like to apologise for being away for this long. I have so many ingredients and little secrets for hair and skin to share with you guys. 

Stay blessed x 


- Patty. 

























1 comment:

  1. Love it love it love it, can't wait to read your blog all on the cantu products x

    ReplyDelete